Parks & Recreation雜誌’s 30 Under 30 honors the top young park and recreation professionals who serve as everyday superheroes in their respective communities.
The2022 30以下30名獲獎者were announced in the February 2022 issue ofParks & Recreation雜誌. Nominations are usually accepted in later summer and early fall. To nominate, please fill out the application and include your nominee’s résumé and a high-resolution photo (minimum 300 dpi in resolution or 1175 x 1500 pixels).允許申請人自提名。
Who should be nominated:A park and recreation professional who is making profound impacts in their communities and the field of parks and recreation. All nominees must be 30 years old or younger.
Award winners are selected based on the following criteria:
- Impact on the agency’s community and service population
- Contributions to the professional development of the field of parks and recreation
- Innovative ideas, programs or research in the field of parks and recreation
Requirements:The selected 30 Under 30 will be asked to participate in NRPA through one of the following:
- Submit an article for NRPA’sParks & Recreation雜誌
- Submit an NRPA Education Session for the NRPA Annual Conference
- Participate in a podcast for Open Space Radio
- Participate on a panel, education session, webinar or committee for NRPA
The 30 Under 30 winners are recognized in a feature in the February issue ofParks & Recreation雜誌.
View the 2021 30 Under 30 Winners