CPSI Online Prep Materials
The CPSI online prep course offers individuals and employers a convenient option to meet the training demands of their workplace. The course covers the material necessary to prepare for the CPSI exam.The CPSI exam is not included with with the online prep course.
Prep Course Bundle
(Course + Practice Exam)
Special Testing Accommodations
Computer-based testing candidates請求特殊住宿必須調用PSIrvices at 1-888-519-9901 to schedule their examination.
Verification of the disability and a statement of the specific type of assistance needed must be made in writing to PSI Services at least 45 calendar days prior to your desired examination date by completing the computer-based testingSpecial Accommodations form.
PSI Services is equipped with Telecommunication Devices for the Deaf (TDD) to assist deaf and hearing-impaired candidates. TDD calling is available 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Friday at 913-895-4637. This TDD phone option is for individuals equipped with compatible TDD machinery.
Paper/Pencil exam candidatesrequesting special accommodations must submit theSpecial Accommodations formto NRPA at least 45 calendar days prior to your exam date.
English as a Second Language
AllESL Accommodation Request Formsmust be submitted to NRPA at least 2 weeks prior to the examination date.
Playground Related Standards and Guidelines
- Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) Public Playground SafetyHandbook(free PDF from cpsc.gov)
- ASTM F1487Standard Consumer Safety Performance Specification for Playground Equipment for Public Use(for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- ASTM F2223Standard Guide for ASTM Standards on Playground Surfacing (for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- ASTM F1292Standard Specification for Impact Attenuation of Surfacing Materials within the Use Zone of Playground Equipment (for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- ASTM F2373Playground Equipment for Children Under the Age of Two (for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- ASTM F2479Standard Guide for Specification, Purchase, Installation and Maintenance of Poured-In-Place Playground Surfacing (for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- ASTM F2075Standard Specification for Engineered Wood Fiber for Use as a Playground Safety Surface Under and Around Playground Equipment (for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- ASTM F1951Standard Specification for Determination of Accessibility of Surface Systems Under and Around Playground Equipment(for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- ASTM F1918Standard Safety Performance Specification for Soft Contained Play Equipment (for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- ASTM F1148Standard Consumer Safety Performance Specification for Home Playground Equipment (for purchase from ASTM Intl)
- Department of JusticeADA Guidelinesand Standards
Playground Related Resources
* Note:Applicants must submit extension form prior to examination expiration date.